Sydneys Food and Wine Discovery Summer 2018
Brochure Type: Australia and New Zealand DT and SB 2018
Indulge in the intoxicating bouquets of Shiraz, Semillon and Chardonnay, luscious cheese and decadent chocolate as you meander through the picture-perfect winelands of Hunter Valley, just a short hop from the sights, sounds and fresh seafood flavours of trendy Sydney, from its tallest landmark to its harbour shores.
- 3 Buffet Breakfasts
- 2 Lunches
- 1 Dinner
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most regions or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Hand-picked Insider Experiences
- Optional Experiences and free time
- Porterage, local tips and charges
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver, Driver Guide only on Mini-Stays
- All hotel charges and local taxes
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- VIP entry to many sights
Call (586) 263-4500 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13704422
- Tour Operator
- Trafalgar Tours
- Offer valid through 3/31/2018
- 4 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Sydney||Arrive Sydney (3 Nights): On arrival at Sydney Airport you will be transferred to your hotel (flights anytime). Relax or explore this exciting city on your own.|
Sofitel Sydney Wentworth (until 31 Mar '18) Hyatt Regency Darling Harbour, City View (from 1 Apr '18)
|Day 2||Sydney||Harbour Cruise Lunch, City Sights and Dinner at Sydney Tower: After a morning at leisure, take to the water for a buffet luncheon cruise on Sydney Harbour. Listen to informative commentary while you enjoy a buffet lunch. Afterwards, board your coach to see the sights of the city. Travel through the historic Rocks district, where you'll get a stunning view of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Next stop is Mrs. Macquarie's Chair in the Royal Botanic Gardens, for a panoramic view of the Sydney Opera House. Continue east to the entrance of Sydney Harbour for breathtaking views of the coastline before arriving at Bondi Beach. You can wander along the shore and dip your toes in the clear cool water. Return to the city early evening where you'll dine in the heart of downtown CBD at the Sydney Tower Restaurant.Buffet Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner|
|Day 3||HUNTER VALLEY WINERIES WITH LUNCH||Hunter Valley Wineries with Lunch: Visit Leogate Estate in the picturesque Brokenback Range where you'll be treated to a tour and tastings of their trophy-winning wines. At the Hunter Resort you'll learn of the local wine-making techniques and then enjoy a tasting platter lunch of seasonal local produce and wine tastings to complement the food. A warm welcome awaits you at McGuigan Wines, with its history of wine-making dating back to the 1800s. Your final stop is the Hunter Valley Village. Make sure you take a peek in the Hunter Valley Chocolate Company - you won't be able to resist the temptation!Buffet Breakfast, Lunch|
|Day 4||DEPART SYDNEY||Depart Sydney: You will be transferred to Sydney Airport for your onward flight (flights anytime).Buffet Breakfast|
- - These prices are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All tour information is correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, please confirm all details at time of booking.
- For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Conditions page.
- Hotel Class Key: D: Deluxe SF: Superior First Class F: First Class